Perfect for Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster, Simply Add Your Seafood and Your Favorite Spices to the Bag, Boil and Enjoy
Surf and Turf Poke Bowl with Shrimp and Steak Recipe
This Surf and Turf Poke Bowl with Shrimp and Steak is a delicious and healthy home-cooked meal. The combination of tender steak and juicy shrimp with fresh vegetables and rice creates a satisfying and filling meal suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss the sliced flank steak in the bowl to coat.
- Allow for 30 minutes of marinating.
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Set the steak aside after removing it from the pan.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the same grill pan.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Take the shrimp out of the pan and set aside.
- Divide cooked rice between two bowls to make the poke bowls.
- Each bowl should be topped with sliced avocado, cooked steak, and cooked shrimp.
- Sprinkle the poke bowls with scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle sriracha sauce over each poke bowl and serve right away.
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Salmon Fillet with Linguine, Rosemary and Cauliflower Recipe
Broccoli Monkfish Recipe
Campechana Shrimp and Octopus Cocktail Recipe
French Tuna Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs (Nicoise Salad) Recipe