This Oyster Shucking Set Includes an Oyster Knife and Cut-Resistant Gloves
Lemongrass Salmon Recipe
This Lemongrass Salmon is a tasty and nutritious way to enjoy salmon. Lemongrass and ginger add a distinct flavor, while soy sauce and honey combine to create a sweet and savory glaze.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together ginger, lemongrass, garlic, soy sauce, honey, and vegetable oil in a small bowl.
- In a baking dish, arrange salmon fillets.
- Brush the tops of the salmon fillets with the marinade.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is done.
- Serve with wedges of lime.
Fish Scaler Brush With Stainless Steel Sawtooth
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Crab Bisque Soup Recipe
Salmon and Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Sea Bass, Leeks and Artichoke Recipe
Shrimp and Avocado Tacos Recipe