This Durable BBQ Basket is Designed to Securely Hold your Fish While Cooking on a Grill
Mediterranean Mussels Recipe
This Mediterranean-style mussel recipe is a quick and easy way to prepare this shellfish. Garlic, tomatoes, and white wine combine to create a flavorful broth that complements the tender and sweet mussels perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the garlic and red pepper flakes are fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Mussels, white wine, and diced tomatoes should be added.
- Cook, covered, for 5-7 minutes, or until mussels open.
- Remove and discard any unopened mussels.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the parsley.
- Serve right away, ideally with crusty bread.
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Campechana Shrimp and Octopus Cocktail Recipe
French Tuna Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs (Nicoise Salad) Recipe
Garlic Grilled Oysters Recipe
Thai Green Curry with Squid Recipe