New Ways To Cook And Eat Fish Including Detailed Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Seafood Bouillabaisse Recipe
A traditional French seafood stew made with fresh seafood, vegetables, aromatic herbs and spices.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Debeard and clean the mussels and clams.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion, garlic, and fennel are softened.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes after adding tomato paste.
- Bring the white wine to a simmer.
- Combine the fish stock, bay leaf, thyme, saffron, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- White fish, shrimp, mussels, and clams should be added.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes, or until the seafood is cooked through.
- Any mussels or clams that do not open should be discarded.
- Serve in bowls with a slice of lemon.
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Grilled Lemon Garlic Scallops Recipe
Spanish Cod Stew (Ajoarriero) Recipe
Curry Tuna with Linguine Recipe
Barbecue Lobster Recipe