This Oyster Shucking Set Includes an Oyster Knife and Cut-Resistant Gloves
Cod Fish Fillet with Rice and Tomatoes Recipe
This recipe for Cod Fish Fillet with Rice and Tomatoes is a healthy and delicious weeknight dinner. Baked in a flavorful tomato sauce, the cod fish is served with fluffy rice and lemon wedges. It's simple to make and bursting with flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the rice and combine it with 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 18 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil while the rice is cooking.
- Sauté the chopped onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the can of diced tomatoes to combine.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly, with the salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Place the cod fillets in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fillets with the tomato sauce.
- Bake the cod fillets for 15-18 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the cod fillets with lemon wedges and cooked rice.
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Catfish Soup with Sesame Recipe
Cod Fish Fillet with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Lemons Recipe
Spicy Oyster Hotpot Recipe
Spaghetti with Clams, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe