This 20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Includes all the Tools you Need to Enjoy Seafood
Tuna Fish Wrap Recipe
This Tuna Fish Wrap is a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein and vegetables, so it's both filling and nutritious. The tuna salad is made with mayonnaise, celery, onion, and red bell pepper, which gives the wrap a nice crunch and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, red bell pepper, and parsley in a small mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla, then evenly distribute the tuna mixture among them.
- Top with a slice of tomato and an avocado slice.
- Roll tightly and cut in half diagonally.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
French Tuna Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs (Nicoise Salad) Recipe
Garlic Grilled Oysters Recipe
Thai Green Curry with Squid Recipe
Fried Tilapia Recipe