Made with Stainless Steel Sawtooth, this Brush Easily Removes Scales from Fish
Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika Recipe
This Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika recipe is a delicious and simple weeknight dinner option. The smoky paprika adds a depth of flavor to the dish, which complements the tender shrimp and al dente spaghetti perfectly. This recipe is a must-try for any seafood lover, thanks to its quick cooking time and few ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the spaghetti as directed on the package.
- Set aside after draining.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil while the spaghetti is cooking.
- Cook until the shrimp are pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Set aside after removing from skillet.
- In the same skillet, combine the smoked paprika, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is fragrant.
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti in the skillet with the paprika sauce to coat.
- Toss the cooked shrimp back into the skillet to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Stainless Steel Fish Grill Basket
The Whole Fish Cookbook
Curry Tuna with Linguine Recipe
Barbecue Lobster Recipe
Greek Octopus with Ditalini Pasta Recipe
Swordfish Fillet with Paprika Recipe