Classic Recipes Made Simple In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salmon and Potatoes Recipe
Baked salmon fillets and crispy baby potatoes are coated in a delicious honey mustard glaze in this simple and flavorful dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss baby potatoes with half of the honey mustard mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and arrange the potatoes on one side of the sheet.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the remaining honey mustard mixture on the other side of the baking sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for another 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Spicy Oyster Hotpot Recipe
Spaghetti with Clams, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe
Seared Tuna Steak Recipe
Shrimp Ceviche Recipe