Classic Recipes Made Simple In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lemon Salmon and Tomatoes in Foil Recipe
This recipe for Lemon Salmon and Tomatoes in Foil is a quick and easy way to make a healthy and flavorful meal. The salmon is perfectly cooked with juicy cherry tomatoes, and the tangy lemon sauce adds a burst of flavor. This dish is suitable for either a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut four 12" long sheets of aluminum foil.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Season each sheet of foil with salt and black pepper and place a salmon fillet on top.
- Distribute the cherry tomatoes evenly among the four packets, surrounding the salmon fillets.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over each fillet and garnish with a fresh thyme sprig.
- Fold the foil up around the salmon and tomatoes to form a packet and tightly seal.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through, with the packets on a baking sheet.
- Open the foil packets carefully and serve.
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
Cod Fish Fillet with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Lemons Recipe
Spicy Oyster Hotpot Recipe
Spaghetti with Clams, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe
Seared Tuna Steak Recipe