Featuring Over 100 Fine Seafood Recipes that Showcase the Region's Best
Cod Ratatouille with Zucchini and Bell Peppers Recipe
This simple and delicious cod ratatouille with zucchini and bell peppers recipe is ideal for a weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy. The fish is baked in a tasty tomato and vegetable sauce that is both healthy and filling.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini and bell peppers are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season the cod fillets in a baking dish with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the vegetable mixture on top of the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and easily flaked with a fork.
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
Spaghetti and Mussels Recipe
Grilled Lemon Garlic Scallops Recipe
Spanish Cod Stew (Ajoarriero) Recipe
Curry Tuna with Linguine Recipe