Recipes For Clambakes, Oysters, Lobster Rolls And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Macaroni Salad, with Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach Recipe
This tuna macaroni salad is a refreshing summer dish that is both hearty and light. A tangy dressing complements the combination of tender macaroni, savory tuna, sweet cherry tomatoes, and fresh spinach. This salad comes together quickly and can be served as a side dish or as a light main course.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, until it is al dente.
- Set aside the macaroni after draining and rinsing it with cold water.
- Combine the tuna, cherry tomatoes, and spinach in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 1 hour before serving.
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Stainless Steel Fish Grill Basket
The Whole Fish Cookbook
Marinated Baby Octopus Stew Recipe
Battered Haddock, Fries and Tartar Sauce Recipe
Calamari and Spaghetti Recipe
Clam and Oyster Paella Recipe