The Essential Kitchen Companion For Seafood Lovers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Octopus Carpaccio with Olive Oil Recipe
Octopus carpaccio is a light and flavorful dish ideal for a summer meal or as an appetizer. The tender octopus complements the tangy and savory dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. This dish is simple to prepare and is sure to impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low after adding the octopus to the boiling water.
- Cook, covered, for 45-60 minutes, or until the octopus is tender.
- Allow the octopus to cool to room temperature after removing it from the pot.
- After the octopus has cooled, thinly slice it and arrange the slices on a serving platter.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the octopus slices, then top with fresh parsley.
- Chill the octopus carpaccio before serving.
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
Fried Lobster Tails Recipe
Sea Bass, Fennel and Tomatoes Recipe
Tofu and Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe
Cod Fried Fish and Chips Recipe