This 20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Includes all the Tools you Need to Enjoy Seafood
Calamari and Spaghetti Recipe
Calamari and spaghetti is a tasty seafood pasta dish that is simple to make and ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. Cooked with garlic, white wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice, tender calamari is tossed with spaghetti and a touch of butter for a creamy finish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cook spaghetti until al dente according to package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Cook the calamari in the skillet until it becomes opaque, about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the white wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the liquid has been reduced by half.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti into the skillet to combine.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the spaghetti is thoroughly heated and coated with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped parsley.
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Cajun Seafood Boil with Crawfish, Mussels and Shrimp Recipe
Mediterranean Mussels Recipe
Tuna Fish Wrap Recipe
Penne Pasta with Tuna and Parsley Recipe