This 20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Includes all the Tools you Need to Enjoy Seafood
Egg Net Pad Thai with Soft Shell Crab Recipe
This Egg Net Pad Thai with Soft Shell Crab is a delicious and original take on a traditional Thai dish. The soft shell crab adds a seafood flavor and texture, and the egg net makes a lovely presentation.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Remove the gills, mouthparts, and apron from the soft shell crabs before cleaning and preparing them.
- Make bite-sized pieces of them.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and shallots for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the soft shell crab for 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Push the crab to one side of the wok or skillet and crack the eggs into the void.
- Scramble the eggs until they are set.
- Combine the fish sauce, tamarind concentrate, palm sugar, and dried chili flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the bean sprouts for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the soaked and drained rice noodles for 2 minutes.
- Serve the pad Thai on four plates, topped with crushed roasted peanuts, green onions, and cilantro.
- With lime wedges on the side, serve.
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Sea Bass, Fennel and Tomatoes Recipe
Tofu and Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe
Cod Fried Fish and Chips Recipe
Clam and Steamed Egg Soup Recipe