New Techniques And Recipes For Seafood Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Marinated Baby Octopus Stew Recipe
Marinated Baby Octopus Stew is a flavorful and delicious way to enjoy tender baby octopus. The octopus is marinated in olive oil, wine, vinegar, and spices, which imparts a rich flavor. It's then cooked with onions, garlic, and bell pepper until tender and flavorful. Serve this stew hot with crusty bread for a filling and tasty meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the olive oil, white wine, red wine vinegar, water, tomato paste, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the cleaned baby octopus in the bowl to coat.
- Refrigerate the baby octopus for at least 2 hours, or overnight, in a covered bowl.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper in olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until softened.
- Pour in the marinated baby octopus and stir to combine.
- Cook, covered, for 30-40 minutes, or until the baby octopus is tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Clam and Steamed Egg Soup Recipe
Surf and Turf Poke Bowl with Shrimp and Steak Recipe
Cajun Seafood Boil with Crawfish, Mussels and Shrimp Recipe
Mediterranean Mussels Recipe