New Techniques And Recipes For Seafood Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Seafood Bouillabaisse Soup with Mussels, Lobsters, Carrots and Pearl Onions Recipe
This delicious and hearty Seafood Bouillabaisse Soup with Mussels, Lobsters, Carrots, and Pearl Onions is ideal for a cold day. The combination of seafood and vegetables results in a flavorful and nutritious meal that will satisfy and warm you.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and carrots until the onion is translucent.
- Combine the fish stock, crushed tomatoes, white wine, thyme, oregano, saffron, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the mussels have opened, with the lobster meat and pearl onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Tofu and Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe
Cod Fried Fish and Chips Recipe
Clam and Steamed Egg Soup Recipe
Surf and Turf Poke Bowl with Shrimp and Steak Recipe