Modern Seafood Recipes For Everyone, Shipped Right to Your Door
Thai Green Curry with Squid Recipe
This Thai Green Curry with Squid is a flavorful and simple dish ideal for a weeknight dinner. The combination of tender squid and vegetables in a creamy, spicy curry sauce will satisfy your palate.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Stir in the green curry paste for 1 minute.
- Combine the coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil.
- Combine the squid, green beans, and red bell pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the squid is tender.
- Serve immediately over rice.
Fish Scaler Brush With Stainless Steel Sawtooth
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Seafood Bouillabaisse Recipe
Salmon Tagliatelle Recipe
Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika Recipe
Lime, Oyster and Mignonette Sauce Recipe