Recipes For Clambakes, Oysters, Lobster Rolls And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Catfish Soup with Sesame Recipe
This Catfish Soup with Sesame is a tasty and simple soup that is ideal for a quick weeknight meal. Soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar give the soup a savory and tangy flavor that complements the tender and flaky catfish fillets perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, grated ginger, minced garlic, sugar, and black pepper in a large pot.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to medium-low heat and add the catfish fillets.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is thoroughly cooked.
- Divide the soup among bowls and top with sliced scallions and cilantro.
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika Recipe
Lime, Oyster and Mignonette Sauce Recipe
Grilled Tilapia and Jollof Rice Recipe
Tofu and Garlic Oysters Recipe