This Oyster Shucking Set Includes an Oyster Knife and Cut-Resistant Gloves
Spicy Oyster Hotpot Recipe
This spicy oyster hotpot is a delicious and warming dish that is ideal for the winter months. Oysters, Chinese cabbage, and shiitake mushrooms in a spicy broth will warm you up from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Drain and thoroughly rinse oysters.
- Combine the chicken broth, water, Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, scallions, ginger, garlic, chili paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook the oysters for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Serve immediately in individual bowls.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Grilled Tilapia and Jollof Rice Recipe
Tofu and Garlic Oysters Recipe
Lemongrass Salmon Recipe
Mussels with Spaghetti Recipe