Perfect for Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster, Simply Add Your Seafood and Your Favorite Spices to the Bag, Boil and Enjoy
Seared Tuna Steak Recipe
This recipe for seared tuna steak is a quick and easy way to enjoy fresh tuna. The sesame seed crust adds a crunchy texture to the tuna, while the soy sauce and honey glaze add a sweet and savory flavor. Serve with your favorite side dish for a tasty and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Using paper towels, pat tuna steaks dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of the tuna steaks with sesame seeds, gently pressing to adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Sear the tuna steaks for 1-2 minutes per side, until they are browned on the outside but still rare on the inside.
- Set aside the tuna steaks from the skillet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the tuna steaks and serve right away.
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Lemongrass Salmon Recipe
Mussels with Spaghetti Recipe
Salmon Coriander Soup Recipe
Spaghetti and Mussels Recipe