Made with Stainless Steel Sawtooth, this Brush Easily Removes Scales from Fish
Shrimp and Avocado Tacos Recipe
These shrimp and avocado tacos are a flavorful and refreshing take on traditional tacos. The shrimp are seasoned with a spice blend and cooked until tender and juicy before being served with a bright and zesty avocado salsa. These tacos are delicious and healthy when served on warm corn tortillas and are ideal for any night of the week.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the shrimp, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Combine the avocado, red onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a dry skillet over medium-high heat, heat the tortillas for about 30 seconds per side.
- Divide the shrimp evenly among the tortillas to make the tacos.
- Serve immediately with the avocado mixture on top.
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Stainless Steel Fish Grill Basket
The Whole Fish Cookbook
Fish Scaler Brush With Stainless Steel Sawtooth
Mexican Ceviche with Chili Peppers and Avocado Recipe
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Rice Cakes Recipe
Shrimp Tempura Recipe
Lobster Soup Recipe