Perfect for Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster, Simply Add Your Seafood and Your Favorite Spices to the Bag, Boil and Enjoy
Grilled Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
This recipe for Grilled Shrimp with Avocado is ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The combination of juicy grilled shrimp and creamy avocado results in a delicious and nutritious meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the shrimp with the oil mixture after threading them onto skewers.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done.
- Serve the shrimp with avocado slices on top.
Fish Scaler Brush With Stainless Steel Sawtooth
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Lobster Soup Recipe
Asparagus, Shrimp and Salmon with Noodles and Lemon Sauce Recipe
Fried Salmon and Halibut with Fried Potatoes Recipe
Cod Meatballs Recipe