This 20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Includes all the Tools you Need to Enjoy Seafood
Spaghetti with Clams, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe
Spaghetti with Clams, Tomatoes, and Olive Oil is a traditional Italian dish that is ideal for a quick and easy dinner. The cherry tomatoes and white wine combine to make a light and flavorful sauce that complements the tender clams and al dente spaghetti.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- A large pot of salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook the spaghetti until al dente, according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, scrub the clams under cold running water.
- Any clams that are open and do not close when tapped should be discarded.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook until the garlic and red pepper flakes are fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and season with salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes have released their juices and begun to break down.
- Bring the white wine to a simmer.
- Cover the pan with the clams.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the clams open.
- When the pasta is done, drain it and combine it with the clams and tomatoes in the pan.
- Cook for another minute or two, until the pasta has absorbed some of the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and season with parsley and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Tofu and Garlic Oysters Recipe
Lemongrass Salmon Recipe
Mussels with Spaghetti Recipe
Salmon Coriander Soup Recipe