Recipes For Clambakes, Oysters, Lobster Rolls And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Casserole Recipe
This classic Tuna Casserole is a hearty and simple dish that's ideal for busy weeknights. The creamy and cheesy sauce complements the tender noodles and chunks of tuna perfectly, and the crispy breadcrumb topping adds a satisfying crunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine tuna, macaroni, peas, celery, and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, combine the mayonnaise, milk, and cheese.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the tuna mixture until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread breadcrumbs evenly on top of the casserole.
- Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before serving the casserole.
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Tuna Fish Fillet with Shrimp, Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Mixed Seafood Platter Recipe
Octopus Carpaccio with Olive Oil Recipe
Egg Net Pad Thai with Soft Shell Crab Recipe