This Oyster Shucking Set Includes an Oyster Knife and Cut-Resistant Gloves
Steamed Prawns Recipe
These steamed prawns are a healthy and tasty seafood dish that is simple to make. While cooking, the flavors of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic infuse the prawns.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Prawns should be cleaned and deveined while still in their shells.
- Combine water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a shallow dish.
- In a steamer basket, arrange prawns in a single layer.
- Pour over prawns the soy sauce mixture.
- Over high heat, steam prawns until they turn pink and are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with green onions and cilantro.
Seafood Boil Bags
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
Egg Net Pad Thai with Soft Shell Crab Recipe
Seafood Bouillabaisse Soup with Mussels, Lobsters, Carrots and Pearl Onions Recipe
Spicy Crayfish with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Marinated Baby Octopus Stew Recipe