Perfect for Shrimp, Crab, and Lobster, Simply Add Your Seafood and Your Favorite Spices to the Bag, Boil and Enjoy
Spanish Cod Stew (Ajoarriero) Recipe
Ajoarriero is a traditional Spanish stew cooked in olive oil and white wine with cod, onions, peppers, and garlic. It's a hearty and flavorful dish that's ideal for a cold-weather dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onions and red pepper are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic.
- Combine the white wine, water, bay leaf, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the cod is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve immediately.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Salmon Poke Bowl with Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
Grilled Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
Creamy Shrimp Noodles with Broccoli Recipe
Anchovies, Mushrooms and Spaghetti Recipe