Classic Recipes Made Simple In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sea Bass, Corn, Peas and Tomatoes Recipe
This Sea Bass with Corn, Peas, and Tomatoes recipe is a delicious and simple dinner option. The sea bass is seasoned with salt and pepper before being baked with a mixture of corn, peas, and cherry tomatoes. The end result is a delicious and nutritious meal suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the corn, peas, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Season the fillets of sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the sea bass fillets on it.
- Serve the corn, pea, and tomato mixture on top of the sea bass fillets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sea bass is fully cooked and the vegetables are roasted.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Seafood Soup with Mussles, Carrots and Onions Recipe
Tuna Macaroni Salad, with Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach Recipe
Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Salmon Pesto Spaghetti Recipe