Recipes From The Coastal South, Shipped Right to Your Door
Savory Mussel Stew Recipe
This savory mussel stew is a filling and delicious dish ideal for a cozy night in. The mussels are cooked in a flavorful broth made of wine, chicken broth, and aromatic herbs before being topped with a creamy sauce and fresh parsley.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the white wine, chicken broth, tomato paste, thyme, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Cover the pot with mussels.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until mussels open.
- Remove any mussels that have not yet been opened.
- Combine heavy cream and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Stainless Steel Set Of Crab Crackers And Lobster Picks
Seared Tuna with Tomatoes with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Tuna Fish Fillet with Shrimp, Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Mixed Seafood Platter Recipe
Octopus Carpaccio with Olive Oil Recipe