This Oyster Shucking Set Includes an Oyster Knife and Cut-Resistant Gloves
Salmon Coriander Soup Recipe
Salmon and chickpeas provide protein in this hearty and flavorful soup. Coriander and cumin add a warm, earthy flavor, while lemon juice brightens things up. Ideal for a cold day or when you need a hearty meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the garlic, ginger, ground coriander, and cumin.
- Bring the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, and chickpeas to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the salmon fillet is cooked through.
- Incorporate the fresh coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
Sea Bass, Leeks and Artichoke Recipe
Shrimp and Avocado Tacos Recipe
Crab, Shrimp and Hearty Clam Soup Recipe
Salmon Poke Bowl with Angel Hair Pasta Recipe