Recipes From The Coastal South, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pan Fried Grouper with Olive Oil and Capers Recipe
This pan-fried grouper recipe is an easy and tasty way to prepare fresh fish. The flour coating adds a crispy texture to the grouper, while the capers add a tangy flavor. For a bright and refreshing touch, serve with lemon wedges.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and black pepper.
- Shake off any excess flour mixture from the grouper fillet.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the grouper fillet for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place the grouper fillet on a serving platter after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, with the capers in the skillet.
- Garnish with lemon wedges after pouring the caper mixture over the grouper fillet.
Pacific Northwest Seafood Cookbook
Oyster Shucking Set With Gloves And Oyster Knife
The Complete Fish Cookbook
Stainless Steel Fish Grill Basket
Penne Pasta with Tuna and Parsley Recipe
Salmon Pancakes Recipe
Salmon Teriyaki with Sesame Seeds and Green Onions Recipe
Cod Fish Fillet with Rice and Tomatoes Recipe