Classic Recipes Made Simple In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lemon Calamari Antipasto Recipe
This lemon calamari antipasto is a light and flavorful dish that works well as a starter or appetizer. The calamari is marinated in a zesty lemon-herb dressing before being grilled until lightly charred and tender.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 46 minutes
- Combine the calamari, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, basil, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours, in the refrigerator.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Calamari should be grilled for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Place the calamari on a platter and serve right away.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Salmon Pesto Spaghetti Recipe
Seared Tuna with Tomatoes with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Tuna Fish Fillet with Shrimp, Rosemary and Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Mixed Seafood Platter Recipe