New Ways To Cook And Eat Fish Including Detailed Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Lemon Garlic Scallops Recipe
Grilled scallops marinate in a flavorful lemon garlic mixture before being grilled to perfection. They make an elegant and tasty appetizer or main course.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Whisk together the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the scallops in the bowl to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 30 minutes, covered.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Remove the scallops from the marinade and set aside.
- Scallops should be threaded onto skewers.
- Grill the scallops for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until done.
- Serve right away.
Hook, Line And Supper
The Pescatarian Cookbook
Fish For You
Crab, Shrimp and Hearty Clam Soup Recipe
Salmon Poke Bowl with Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
Grilled Shrimp with Avocado Recipe
Creamy Shrimp Noodles with Broccoli Recipe