New Techniques And Recipes For Seafood Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Garlic Grilled Oysters Recipe
These Garlic Grilled Oysters are a delicious and simple appetizer that is ideal for any seafood fan. The classic flavor combination of garlic, butter, and Parmesan cheese complements the briny flavor of the oysters perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Melted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the shucked oysters, flat side up, on the grill.
- Brush each oyster with the garlic butter mixture.
- Grill the oysters for 5-7 minutes, or until the edges curl.
- Remove the oysters from the grill and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve right away.
The Whole Fish Cookbook
Fish Scaler Brush With Stainless Steel Sawtooth
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
Cod Ratatouille with Zucchini and Bell Peppers Recipe
Seafood Bouillabaisse Recipe
Salmon Tagliatelle Recipe
Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika Recipe