New Ways To Cook And Eat Fish Including Detailed Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Tilapia Recipe
Crispy, flavorful fried tilapia, ideal for a quick and easy dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Using paper towels, pat dry the Tilapia fillets.
- Combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
- In a third shallow dish, place the bread crumbs.
- Shake off any excess flour before dredging the Tilapia fillets.
- Dip the Tilapia fillets in the egg-milk mixture.
- Bread crumbs coat the Tilapia fillets.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the Tilapia fillets from the skillet and place them on paper towels to drain.
Essential Seafood Cookbook
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Salmon Tagliatelle Recipe
Spaghetti Shrimp with Paprika Recipe
Lime, Oyster and Mignonette Sauce Recipe
Grilled Tilapia and Jollof Rice Recipe