Set of Four Stainless Steel Crab Crackers and Lobster Picks, Perfect for Seafood
Cajun Seafood Boil with Crawfish, Mussels and Shrimp Recipe
This Cajun Seafood Boil is a tasty and entertaining way to enjoy a variety of fresh seafood. Ideal for a summer cookout or a get-together with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the water, Cajun seasoning, salt, lemon, onion, garlic, and bay leaves in a large pot.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the crawfish.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the mussels.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Drain the seafood and serve immediately with melted butter and, if desired, additional Cajun seasoning.
20-Piece Seafood Tool Set Including Crab Crackers, Lobster Shellers And Seafood Scissors
The Saltwater Table
Hook, Line And Supper
Broccoli Monkfish Recipe
Campechana Shrimp and Octopus Cocktail Recipe
French Tuna Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs (Nicoise Salad) Recipe
Garlic Grilled Oysters Recipe